As pressures mount on sourcing and procurement teams, organizations are pressed to find ways to enhance their skill sets, while also supporting their existing infrastructure. Rather than simply implementing project-based sourcing initiatives, some companies prefer an arrangement where AArete team members are embedded in their sourcing team, working hand-in-hand to drive accelerated results and enhanced ROI from within the organization. AArete provides the market intelligence and knowledge transfer of best practices, while filling skill gaps and acting as a force multiplier to accelerate and maximize your results.
In co-sourcing projects, we bring the same advantages we do to traditional strategic sourcing projects, including our:
- Cross-industry market intelligence
- Data analytics tools
- Focus on actionable insights and implementation
- Preference for cutting costs without cutting headcount
- Collaborative approach through knowledge transfer
- Emphasis on achieving results with incumbent vendors
Through co-sourcing, you can achieve desired results while helping your existing team learn best practices from the experts.