AArete helps companies envision a bolder marketplace proposition and develop a practical and cost-effective roadmap that positions them to unlock new business value from the digital economy.
From allocating spend on marketing media to monitoring patient health to predicting future claims, a hypercompetitive world increasingly relies on accurate, complete, and real-time data to help diagnose and prescribe an optimal course of action.
A new set of technologies are emerging to help companies better leverage their data and improve their decision-making: from analytics platforms to purpose-built appliances, cloud databases, ML/AI platforms and more.
AArete’s blended teams of technologists, industry leaders, and data scientists can help you design cost-effective strategies to translate big data into personalized insights and integrate modern technology to empower your organization to unlock its potential.
Analytics Platform Evaluation
- Evaluate current state of analytics
- Identify challenges and unique requirements
- Drive vendor process to identify practical and economic platform options
- Plan and implement transition from current systems to future state
Enterprise Data Strategy
- Co-create a data strategy
- Evaluate data governance practices and drive improvements
- Identify data quality issues, estimate impacts, and implement processes and technologies to solve them
- Reduce client risk by formalizing processes for ingesting, accessing, and ultimately disposing of data
- Create a maintainable, extensible technical framework
- Identify and incorporate key supporting processes
- Identify opportunities and risks
- Evaluate platforms
- Manage migration
Data Security Assessment
- Identify key data assets
- Evaluate current state of data security both in motion and at rest
- Recommend new processes and technologies to reduce exposure and risk
Agile Coaching and Project Management
- Provide training and coaching for key practices for agile
- Adapt common methodologies (i.e., Scrum) to fit the client’s team, culture, and unique circumstances
- Provide experienced resources for critical positions to accelerate learning and performance
Platform Performance Tuning
- Measure current performance to establish baseline for improvement
- Evaluate system architecture from perspective of hardware and network
- Evaluate software platform, such as OS, database, ETL and analytics software
- Evaluate solution configuration to identify issues in data design, data transformations, reporting schema design, or dashboard design which contribute to performance issues
Our Strategy Implementation at Work
Request a Consultation
Let us collaborate on a customized strategy to address the digital and technological needs of your organization. Whether you want to explore your business opportunities or if you have questions regarding our service offerings, get in touch with us.
Explore Our Other Digital & Technology Capabilities
Our Digital & Technology Strategy Experts
Bhrugu leads our Technology Services group advising clients on technology strategy and implementation with responsibility for the development of technology products, services, and solutions that enable AArete client service teams worldwide to drive client performance improvement and digital transformation programs. He directs an international team of designers, technologists, and MBAs in building and integrating commercial and open-source platforms in analytics, data engineering/big data, data science, custom application development, and UX/UI design.
Previously Bhrugu spent 14 years as the president of a self-founded, award-winning, global data analytics and digital transformation consultancy designing customer-facing systems, internal enterprise platforms, and data analytics products and solutions for Fortune 500 companies. His consulting and research interests lie in using design thinking and a product-not-application philosophy to build user-centric business apps, refactoring organizational design to manage a rapidly changing technology landscape, and developing customer-facing habit-forming products that help firms and agencies compete on superior digital experiences and advanced analytics. Bhrugu has an M.S. in Mechanical Systems & Design from the University of Texas at Austin, an M.B.A. from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University. He is also a General Partner in a PE/Investment firm focused on late stage technology startups and strategic investing.
John is a highly experienced Managing Director responsible for leading AArete’s Technology Solutions group, advising clients on technology strategy, development and implementation with a focus on profitability improvement, cost reduction and increased operational efficiencies. With experience working cross-sector as a CIO / CTO for high profile organizations such as HSBC, Lloyds Banking Group, Harrods and Barclays, he gained a track record of creating key change capabilities for complex business demands through technology solution delivery. Prior to joining AArete, he founded technology consultancies and spent 10+ years directing his company’s technical management and product development strategies. John is a graduate of Sheffield Hallam University, where he completed Master programmes in Enterprise Systems Management and IT Management and is a member of the IET and IEEE.